Monday, February 19, 2007

Let's play a wii game

I collected my wii on saturday morning. On Saturday evening I was able to feel the first syptoms of excessive playing. If I was not fit - Shut up you know who :) - I probably would not be able to move and would have to crawl to work !

I had 4 extra games with the Bundle so let's do a quick rating of them :

* Rayman Raving Rabbids : Brillant, the dancing games is great fun. And the4 physical games are really physical ... I can still feel it in my arm ...

* Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz : did not play much. looks a bit .. boring. Looks like a waste of money.

* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess : good, but now I'm blocked try to do a stab in front of children ...

* WarioWare, Smooth Moves : Weird ... Did not get it ...

The Wii is good, wii sport and ray man are great party fun. Zelda is a good single player.

No comments: